Usain Bolt Broke My Heart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Usain Bolt Broke My Heart

Yet another woman is alleging in the international media that Jamaican track and field super athlete Usain Bolt had a secret, short-lived relationship with her.

The SUN tabloid in the United Kingdom reported yesterday that the British former triple-jumper-turned-barmaid, 23-year-old Rebeckah Passley, is claiming that Usain was involved in a relationship before bolting away and leaving her behind.

"I feel heartbroken. He's the best lover I've ever had. Usain might be quick on the track but he takes his time in bed. He knows how to treat a woman," she is reported as saying in the article.

Passley said that they were dating for about a year before their relationship hit the rocks after rumours started circulating that he was dating other women. "Girls were popping up in the press claiming they were dating him. He told me it was all nonsense. But it did have a bad effect on our relationship and we have had no contact for a month," she said.

In the report, it is further claimed that Bolt whisked his secret girlfriend all over the world to be with him after wooing her in June of last year.

chauffered life

Passley is said to have gone to a track meet at Crystal Palace, near her home, when Bolt got his manager to invite her to a team party in West Ham. She is said to have shared the back seat of Bolt's chauffeured car.

The heartbroken Passley said he loves dominoes, hugs and kisses. She also reasoned, "Friends tell me we'll get back together but I'm not sure we will."

When contacted by THE STAR, Bolt's publicist, Carole Beckford, revealed that she became aware of the story early yesterday morning. However, she said that she does not comment on Bolt's private life.

Since the start of the year, several women have been coming forward with stories on social sites
    claiming they have dated or were currently in a relationship with Bolt.

One of the most popular stories in the media include that of Taneisha Simpson, also known as 'Lava', who appeared on the popular VH1 reality show, For The Love of Ray J, back in February, claiming that she and Bolt were a couple.

Also, in August of this year, popular gossip blog Mediatakeout reported that Bolt had got engaged and was dating a former Miss Jamaica World contestant.
    Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Fastest man in the world ... now yuh see him .... now yuh don't.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Gwan Usain. A now woman a go run him down after dem reference deh.

Comment

Girl phat too...tear dem down yes Usain...

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          Fastest man in the world ... now yuh see him .... now yuh don't.
          She say him leave quickly but when he was there he was there for a long time.Talk the truth Lazie who wouldn't want those unsolicitated references on their resume.

Comment

Mi nuh tell unuh long time ago sey it will just be a matter of time before him move on from the homely yard girl.
            Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Feel it fi her still. Who knows in time to come he may circle back to her(that's if she still wants him) Old broom know the corner and all that

Comment

ah...YEAH...whatever! a NOW di corna dem a sweep clean!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

LOL. If you were in his shoes (no pun intended, well maybe a little) would you be doing anything different?

Comment

mi wife read di forum from time to time....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Well ----

http://urbanislandz.com/2010/10/20/b...iend-surfaced/
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                        mi wife read di forum from time to time....

Does she know your name here
                        Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                        - Langston Hughes

Comment

Working...
                        X