X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bolt misses the rest of the season

nd Printable version Injured Bolt misses rest of 2010

Tyson Gay beats Usain Bolt in the 100m in Stockholm

Olympic and world sprint champion Usain Bolt has ruled out competing for the rest of 2010 with a back injury.
    The Jamaican suffered only his second professional 100m defeat on Friday when he was easily beaten by Tyson Gay at Stockholm's Diamond League meeting.
    Manager Ricky Simms said Bolt had been examined by a doctor in Germany and the back problem "restricts his ability to generate power in his stride".
    Bolt will miss the remaining Diamond League meets in Zurich and Brussels.
    The world record holder in the 100m and 200m, along with American Gay and Asafa Powell - the three world's fastest 100m runners in history - had been scheduled to face each other at the year's final Diamond League meet in Brussels on 27 August.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

daggerin can do that to yuh, especially at all weekend affairs like ATI!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

ATI requires a special training schedule. LOL.
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Good move, now he can concentrate on what he does even better, partying.

Cant see the big deal out of this move at all, he is coming off back to back difficult seasons and and face three long hard years of training and competition so what if he takes a year off?

For him to solidify his quest for greatness he MUST defend his four titles over the next two years at WC and Olympics then he needs to step up to the 400m in the 2013 season which will require a new training regime and more pain.

So why not get some fun while there is time.....
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

i think so too.

and same goes for melaine. no better time to get pregnant than in an off year like this. so if she is pregnant, just big it up and move on!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Wish I was the daddy
            Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
            Che Guevara.

Comment

'pose she did pretty!

sorry, i should not have!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I dont know I kinda like Melaine, great vibes...nicer body
                Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                  i think so too.

and same goes for melaine. no better time to get pregnant than in an off year like this. so if she is pregnant, just big it up and move on!

I keep thinking, what if it nuh go suh now, and then unuh set unuh goat mout pon har & she get pregnant fi real.....
                  Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                  - Langston Hughes

Comment

but mi dying...goat mouth can pregnant nuhbody? is dat Mary did tell Joseph?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

yup and ...voila!!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

voila? try hallelujah!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                          nd Printable version Injured Bolt misses rest of 2010

Tyson Gay beats Usain Bolt in the 100m in Stockholm

Olympic and world sprint champion Usain Bolt has ruled out competing for the rest of 2010 with a back injury.
                          The Jamaican suffered only his second professional 100m defeat on Friday when he was easily beaten by Tyson Gay at Stockholm's Diamond League meeting.
                          Manager Ricky Simms said Bolt had been examined by a doctor in Germany and the back problem "restricts his ability to generate power in his stride".
                          Bolt will miss the remaining Diamond League meets in Zurich and Brussels.
                          The world record holder in the 100m and 200m, along with American Gay and Asafa Powell - the three world's fastest 100m runners in history - had been scheduled to face each other at the year's final Diamond League meet in Brussels on 27 August.
                          I agree with Bolt, protect the sponsorship dollars, sponsors don't like to see their athletes getting beaten and sick man can't beat Tyson Gay.
                          The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

So now Bolt supposed to fear a 9.84s run?

TG nuh run nutten special neida!

Comment

but if bolt injured, what's the point in continuing to run?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                              X