lebron james to miami heat... wow... lebron has got

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lebron james to miami heat... wow... lebron has got

to be the most hated man in cleveland... good for miami... the heat should win some titles with the trio... i think he should have stayed in cleveland and win there with a team around him... it would have been a better story... fact is, he hasn't won anything and going to miami still doesn't guarantee a title...
    'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Doesn't guarantee it but increases the odds tremendously with Wade and Bosh.

Other than for sentimental reasons its hard to see how staying in Cleveland would have been the best thing for him. He had to carry the team every night, he had no guarantees that they would build a good supporting cast (they had 7 years to do it).

Disapointing to see the small city team lose thier big star as the Magic and Timberwolves did with Shaq and Garnett but thats how major league sports is
    I guess. Its business first and sports second.
    Last edited by Islandman; July 9, 2010, 01:55 AM.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Staying in Cleveland and forcing them to get good players would be better for him, he will get booed every where he goes next seoasn as the prevailing sentiment is that he ran out on his team and those who he spurned will hate him. he cant win.

If he had to leave Chiocago would be a much better fit.

Going to Miami he must know that is D Wade's team and there is also the question if the young coach can handle those massive egos in the huddle.

One of the reaosns I heard on ESPN why he turned down Chicago was that they would not give his posse any perks, would not hire any of his friends and his family would not be able to fly on the team plane..the ESPN guy said today that they told him point blank no, they did not do it fopr Jordan and wont do it for him either.
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

One thing this process has shown is how spoilt and disconnected Lebron is. The man decide he is going to have an ESPN special about his whole situation and doesn't have the decency to inform even the Cavs that he is not going there. Then the man use the Clippers just so that his friends can get free trips to LA. Not sure who in his management team suggested this stuff, but it was pretty silly.

On another note, I have never understood the big hype about Bosh

Comment

Bosh is good, very good but has been palying on some very bad Toronto teams plus no one sees him on TV but in Miami you will see how good he is
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
            On another note, I have never understood the big hype about Bosh
            Yuh lick yuh head?

Comment

He will get booed in Cleveland for a long time, maybe one or 2 other places for his first appearance and thats it. And so what if people boo you anyway once its not your current team? The best players thrive on that and are motivated to beat that team even more.

I see nothing wrong with Lebrons decision. Yes the ESPN thing was over the top, BUT then again it got a higher viewership than his NBA finals games. I guess it was poor taste for him to do it but not poor taste for people to watch? Hypocrites!
              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                Yuh lick yuh head?
                Second that. In oronto we know how good Bosh is. The league does too. Uncoverable when facing the basket.

Comment

Working...
                X