RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got my "Champs 100" history of Champs...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my "Champs 100" history of Champs...

...today.

Ooooh yes, certain Murno...past? ...athlete, RBSC member is mentioned! ...and for another poster...your Dad is featured om page 131 with the Mannings High School girls 1969 championship team!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

whey yuh seh Karl me big friend - beg yuh a "borrows" nuh?
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

You will have to pry it out of his cold, dead hands! LOL!

That is a collecters item for any JA T&F fan. I will have to get a copy too!
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

tell im fi mi!
        Last edited by Karl; June 22, 2010, 07:07 PM.
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

me want a discounted copy - too pricey fi me
          Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
          - Langston Hughes

Comment

How much is it?
            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

$100 US - I was told.
              Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
              - Langston Hughes

Comment

Ouch. Dat kinda steep. I hope some of it going to ISSA then i won't feel so bad spending the money.

Comment

Pretty close!
                  USD70.00 + postage

Comment

You miss the chance to get it for US$50.00 at Penns and at Adidas, ROSA got her copy and Hubert signed it then and there.

Even at Champs it was quoted for US$50.00, somebody pulling a move at US$100.00.

Comment

mmmm?
                      Heard it is in its second print!

Comment

50 bucks here

http://www.greathouseomnimedia.com/
                        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

btw - Like many similar books huge statistics...there are some errors.

Comment

Working...
                          X