Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamaican Dustin Brown open to playing for Great Britain

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/tennis/8752793.stm
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

6-3 4-6 6-2 6-3 loss to Austria's Jurgen Melzer?!?

that's not a shabby score at all! Good job, Justin!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

well like all good englih players grass does not seem to be his surface come to think of i,t which surface....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Dustin, not Justin
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

This youth yah is justa champion whiner, the man barely qualify ah England an him ah bad mouth Ja tennis people, I have been following him for a while now since he won a tornament in india and he is just complaining non-stop about Ja tennis assoc. if him did take all the whining energy and play maybe him woulda win the match, get to quarters or something then his whining would be more effective.

What the hell this man expect from a 3rd world tennis association that has no history of doing anything beyond the basic for the last 40 years. All I can do is shake my head and wonder what the hell is this youth thinking. I bet the English people will thing thrice before doing anything for this guy. His mother is German but he is not chasing them down, instead he is chasing down a possible great grandmother English link on his fathers side???!! I wonder what the germans did to him or better yet what he did to the germans.

There is no doubt he has talent but he seems to be as toxic as a Chernobyl!!

Comment

Please go already, just stop talking and frigging go
            Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
            Che Guevara.

Comment

Let him goooooooooo. I don't believe in "begging" anyone to stay, don't care who dem be!
              Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
              - Langston Hughes

Comment

Yep. Let him go. We have better places to spend our limited sports dollars.

Comment

Working...
                X