Meanwhile...cross de Atlantic....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meanwhile...cross de Atlantic....

....our side struggling 126/2...South Africa 543/6 declared Gayle out for 50....Chanders get hit in the head 9*....rain...Deonerine 50.....bout 20 spectators...Gamma...yu right yes....

Cricket is dead in the West Indies.

Comment

Murdered.
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Why was my post removed to here? Did nobody see the relevance to World Cup football in South Africa??? Especially since the South Africa cricket team is in the Caribbean now....while their team struggles in world football...while they are beating us up at home? Such compartmentalized thought...such high-handed control freaks. Couldn't be Mosiah this time since he's in South Africa...not only that since Gamma is in SA watching the football and I knew he is an ardent cricket fan.....allyuh ent easy nuh! Karl - is you???

Comment

I did it. I thought it was not a football post, hence it did not belong. Follow the rules nuh man?
          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

But we ARE AT 400 and odd for 4 at close. 426, i think.

Comment

Is you??? Yu no see mi a talk to Gamma in South Africa?? I hope U as dilligent on the other posts...where can I find the 'rules'.

Comment

Surprised you missed the rules. They have been in place for about three years when we started using this new forum.

If you read each forum, you will see the following:-

ReggaeboyzSC.com Forum.
                Forum for general discussions on Jamaica and world football. Non-football posts will either be moved to the correct forum or be deleted.

The Everything Jamaica Forum
                This forum is for topics Jamaican or international/world issues which members may have an interest in discussing.

Other Sports Forum
                Forum for discussing Cricket, Track & Field, Basketball and other sports.

As to being diligent on other posts, I (or moderators) take action when they see the need. We do not set out to seek out anyone's posts per se or to find all posts not in correct places.

Hell Exile, people even post in wrong forums and call attention to the post to moderators to move to the correct forum. In the long run, it makes it easier for everyone.
                "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Tilla, I'm surprised you took the time to respond...you take things too seriously....

Comment

heh heh! relax, Exile!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                    X