Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bruce, US Open...

Phil Mickelson not doing so well.

Last I checked he was at +4 at the 17th.

Tiger should have tee'd off by this.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

I'm rooting for the family man who you will NEVER see on the scandal sheets, who was at the top, fell off the charts, and fought his way back.
    By the way, he's from Wisconsin.

STEVE STRICKER.

Comment

Wisconsin To Di Worl'!

Originally posted by Bruce View Post
      I'm rooting for the family man who you will NEVER see on the scandal sheets, who was at the top, fell off the charts, and fought his way back.
      By the way, he's from Wisconsin.

STEVE STRICKER.

The US Golf Association announced that Erin Hills, located about 30 miles northwest of Milwaukee, has been awarded the 2017 US Open.
      Erin Hills will also host the 2011 US Men's Amateur.

The 2010 PGA Championship will be held at Whistling Straits, located
      on the bluffs overlooking Lake Michigan, about 60 miles north of Milwaukee. Whistling Straits hosted the 2004 PGA, 2007 US Men's Senior Open, and will host the 2015 PGA and 2020 Ryder Cup.

The 2012 US Women's Open will be held at Blackwolf Run, which is a sister property to Whistling Straits.

According to the State Of Wisconsin, the 2004 PGA brought in $74 million to the state and local economy, and the 2009 US Open, held in San Diego, brought in $160 million to that city's economy.

www.erinhills.com
      www.blackwolfrun.com

www.whistlingstraits.com
      www.pga2010.com

Comment

Tiger is done...he has the yips...he missed a five foot birdie putt and Stevie looked at him with disgust

Comment

Working...
        X