Game Seven anyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Seven anyone

As a rabid Celtics fans I would love to see the NBA Finals end tonight but I am also a realist and cant see Boston winning three straight games against these Lakers.

I think it was Jon Barry on ESPN who said he did not think there was much between these two teams for any of them to win two games in a row but I guess he was proved wrong.

Neither of these teams have played up to expectation as none of the Big Three have clicked at any one time

One positive for Celtics fans however is that Kobe is trying to do everything by himself and his 19 points outburst in the third quarter was brilliant it also showed that the others are not taking up their roles or he does not trust them to do anything.
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

celtics win tonite... i think the celtics players will play a disciplined game tonite... they are making it their game seven... they do not want a real game seven in la... they will end it tonite... you make some good points though...
    'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

I am just being cautious but yes a game seven at Staples might just give them that edge they need

and I do agree that Celtics must view tonight as their game Seven
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

oh well!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

In di miggle ah Wirl Cup dem man yah ah worry bout NBA Finals? Is like dem lost dem sense of perspective and priority! LoL

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
            In di miggle ah Wirl Cup dem man yah ah worry bout NBA Finals? Is like dem lost dem sense of perspective and priority! LoL
            i hear even the search for dudus has been suspended, hence the reward. when dem get a credible phone call, and after the third match of the day, then they'll go searching.

boston people!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Boston Celtics - ahead 3 games to 2 and lose finals.

Boston Bruins - ahead 3 games to 0 against Philadelphia in first round of NHL playoffs, then lost the next three games. In Game 7, the Bruins blew a 3-0 first period lead AT HOME and lose the series.

New England Patriots - Embarrassed by Baltimore in AFC Wild Card game.

ALL BECAUSE MASSACHUSETTS BANNED GREYHOUND RACING!

Comment

Working...
              X