RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

venus williams... whats the fuss about...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• venus williams... whats the fuss about...

i like her outfit... tennis needs some spice... btw, i am not surprised by the outfit and the chatter... venus is now with nike... nike like their athletes to be in the news...

'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

except..is that cellulite i see? http://i.huffpost.com/gadgets/slides...?1274967055546

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

In real time she looked good.
      One or two of those pictures made it seem she needed a little toning up of the thighs.
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

a my girl dat, di empress looking fine an sexy.

Comment

was wondering the same think miself... was trying to tell miself dat it mussi because de leg contracted... mi nuh kno... anyting fi mi nuh believe a cellulite... lol
          'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Cho unuh is expert now on that. She is in top physical shape fi have that problem.
            Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

well i want ot feel seh i know a likkle sup'm about sup'm ...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

She looking like 2-bit.....wh....exotic dancer! Unnu a tek dis hero worship to another level now...Passa Passa no want nutten wid dat!

Comment

i agree. she did that stunt last year and it was...cute. she back wid it again. no need for that.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

no need ??

ah wheh di..!?

Comment

Working...
                    X