Baddas, what you say about the Cs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baddas, what you say about the Cs?

First it was suppose to be Kobe vs Lebron in the NBA Finals but now that King James has abdicated that throne, they were shooting for a repeat meeting between Lakers and Magic but once again the Celtics have thrown a spoke in that plan and are leading the Orlando Mickey Mouses 2-0, let us see if they can pull off the upset

To be honest I had some difficulties watching Game One of the Eastern Conference finals but watched most of last night before sleep overtook me as I did not think we had anything to lose

Doc Rivers is a brilliant coach, after seeing that the Celtics could not get home court advantage he decided to rest key players even if it meant losing games at the end of the season just so they could have every one healthy and rested for the play-offs.
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

lol... from before the series start mi seh (not on this forum) the celtics a win de championship... well, now its on the forum...

mi nuh surprise by the celtics... people forget that celtics started out 23-5 this season before injuries took over most of the team... i knew they would beat cleveland because of the matchups... rondo is much better than 2 yrs ago...

tony allen is finally healthy after 2 yrs... rasheed only shows up for the playoffs (the mgmt is satisfied with that)... garnett & pierce is finally healthy... they both had a rough year with surguries...

remember we took orlando to 7 games last year without kg, rasheed and tony allen... this after coming off a gruelling 7 game series against chicago which could be like 9 games if you factored in all the overtime games...

its gonna be a celtics / lakers finals once again... i expect celtics to win because we have the bodies in the middle and the x-factor tony allen to help on kobe...

celtics mi seh...
    'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Please, please - don't let the Lakers win

Mi a beg yuh Baddaz, bring out all yuh genies, and look eena yuh crystal ball, and de pan a jar (whey granny usually keep)
      Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
      - Langston Hughes

Comment

yuh safe... mi see it already... celtics 4-2... thank mi lata...
        'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Originally posted by Baddaz View Post
          yuh safe... mi see it already... celtics 4-2... thank mi lata...

Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
          - Langston Hughes

Comment

I'm elated Lebron has been given an early vacation. he is such an idiot!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

A very rich and talented idiot...
              Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
              Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
              X