IAAF Stats page wrong again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IAAF Stats page wrong again

The seemingly infallible IAAF stats man is wrong again and keeping up almshouse as if he cant make a mistake.

On the just released Youths lists he has Delano Williams of Munro as a Jamaican on the 100m list.

Seeing I could understand the mistake I wrote to him pointing out that the kid is actually not Jamaican but only attends high school here but is a resident of the Turks ansd Caicos and represented them at the 2009 CARIFTA Games and if he goes to the result site he would see it himself.

Man wrote me back to say until he sees a passport page it will remain as is

All now he has not added Kemoy Campbell's 8:20.14 in the 3,000m which would was set at the Penn Relays and would have him fourth in the world

and we have some cl.owns here swearing on the credibility of the IAAF even when they have a disclaimer that they can make mistakes.
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
    Man wrote me back to say until he sees a passport page it will remain as is

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
    All now he has not added Kemoy Campbell's 8:20.14 in the 3,000m which would was set at the Penn Relays and would have him fourth in the world
    is that 4th in the world for even seniors?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Fourth in the world as a junior...Goule was leading the 800m list while Chad Wright has slipped from first to thir in the discus which is great for us as it means we are not just about running the 100m and 200m and 4x100m
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

I saw the error, but I have often asked who in Jamaica is responsible for sending the IAAF man the updates? plus there are times the HS times are not listed in the Sr list even thhough it warrants so.
        I wonder who are these people swearing, as I have e-mail that guy about erros in the past? They certainly don't read Talawah.

Comment

The man is clearly an idiot. Did he see the passport page of any of the other athletes? Now you need to find out who is his boss and copy the letter and repsonse.

Comment

Good idea to forward the info to some one who is above him...need to go find it.
            Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
            X