Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chicken Nuggets Loaded With Fat, Salt

Chicken Nuggets Loaded With Fat, Salt

Chicken Nuggets May Taste Great to Kids, but They Often Lack Nutritional Value

By Bill Hendrick
    WebMD Health NewsReviewed by Laura J. Martin, MDMay 4, 2010 -- Chicken nuggets may be a hit with kids and some adults, but for the most part, their nutritional value is minimal, says a new investigation by Consumer Reports Health.

What’s more, many brands make claims that are misleading, using terms like “whole grain,” “all natural,” or “organic” -- which make some people think of the little chicken bites as healthy dinner choices, Consumer Reports Health says.

But whether store-bought or purchased from McDonald’s or other fast food establishments, chicken nuggets pack a wallop of fat and sodium, the publication says in a news release.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Let's hope Bolt no longer has this food item on his dietary list.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

That's what makes it appealing/tasty to some folks.
      Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
      - Langston Hughes

Comment

only because it sounds like it ought to be a banned substance!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

You ever hear chicken have nuggets yet?
          it nuh surpise me.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

well, if buffalos can have wings...

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

anybody ever go scallop fishing yet?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Often times tings that taste good are bad for you!
                Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

"often times"? i just waiting to hear seh otaheite apple cause cancer or some such thing!!!

Comment

no. why?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I wouldn't know cause the only way mi go deep sea fishing is if it was with a TAXI cause when me say "turn back" or "mi waan go home" mi nuh inna no hesitation at all.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

well there is no creature living in the sea name scallop!

Comment

really?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

A scallop (pronounced /ˈskɒləp/ or /ˈskæləp/) is a marine bivalve mollusc of the family Pectinidae. Scallops are a cosmopolitan family, found in all of the world's oceans.

Many scallops are highly prized as a food source. The brightly-colored, fan-shaped shells of some scallops with their radiating fluted pattern are valued by shell collectors.

The name "scallop" is derived from the Old French escalope, which means "shell".[1]
                            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

that's what i thought too!

HL, yuh tink Gamma need more work fi duh?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X