JC Old Boys passes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JC Old Boys passes

It is with deepest regrets that we announce the passing of JC Old Boy David 'Rats' Richards who perished in the boating accident close to Lime Cay on Good Friday

It’s really very sad. I coached "Rats" and Jimmy Adams at the under 14, under 16 and Sunlight level. Teddy Alexander also coached him at the Sunlight level. He played on the winning Colts team in 1981 and Sunlight Cup in 1983. His Sunlight Cup 300 plus runs opening record partnership with Jimmy against Campion was broken only recently. He was tremendously talented and also represented Kingston Cricket club. He was also an accomplished artist.

I visited the family earlier today and they are devastated. His younger brother, who also attended JC, was murdered about 5 years ago. His mother, mother in law and sister stated that he was recently gone back to school at MIND where he was supposed to sit exams next week.
    They also confirmed that he saved his wife, son and a number of other persons. He did not die by drowning so there is speculation that it might have been a heart attack.
    May his soul rest in peace.

Ian Forbes
    igmforbes@sherwin-williams.com.jm
    Peter R

I didn't know him as he was after my time... some of you on the forum might have known him.

RIP
    Peter R

Comment

Pictures of JC Old Boy David 'Rats' Richards

man.jpg

man 1.jpg
      Peter R

Comment

so sad! i take those boats to lime cay every so often and there are times when the seas have been quite rough and the pilots have been a bit daring and cavalier. i do hope they are able to have some kind of system where pilots are licensed and properly trained, if they don't already have that in place.

on a lighter note, a record established while playing against Campion, should that count?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

RIP College man
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

on a lighter note, a record established while playing against Campion, should that count?
            lol!
            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Wi talking Cricket not Hockey.. sit back down..

Campion have more dan one record in Sunlight Cup on di winning side

Comment

Stop taking those boats..unless you are a fish...maybe I should retract that. TAke ur own life jacket.

Comment

Working...
                X