Congrats to Wolmers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well all i can say is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vqA2ov_JgU

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

big tune inna de sunday... tune yah have sittn inna it fi everybody... winners and losers... good things come to those who wait... meekly wait and murmur not... move yah...
      'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

rahtid... mi want seh sumting bout de commentators pon klas sports fm... dem iz world class... it was my first time ever listening to a track and field commentary... it was like i was in the stadium... in fact, the info that they shared i couldn't get that if i was in the stadium (albeit a different experience)...

i listened champs all day on my iphone with my headset on as i went about my business on the saturday... all calls to my cell were ignored until after the champs ended... the commentators had me captive...

heard many interviews debbie byfield from xclr, douglas oraine, howard aris, a bbc media personnel... was extremely impressed with douglas oraine and howard aris... those two gentlemen really has jamaicas interest at heart... every point they made surrounded the development of jamaica...

it was only fitting that wolmers won in the 100 staging of the games... well, since kc couldn't win... lol... just had to get that in...

Comment

Considering the small team of just 45 boys, they did incredibly well!

Comment

Who were the commentators?

Comment

willi i'm not certain but i think they were hubert lawrence, ricardo chambers, roger (cant remember last name) and i believe cranston palmer...

Comment

Wait hold on dey one minute sah, who was the defending champion, at no point through the evening was there any sense of a serious challenge from KC defending the Champs crown, as for Calabar, they did extremely well for what they brought to the show, I have never seen a team that made no 200 and 400 final in all three classes as competitive as Calabar made that event last night. The bottom line is no team that is not competitive in most of the sprint relays have no business competing for the title that was a strange occurence with this Calabar team. Of course the question I am asking is, how in the hell did Wolmers get all that sprint talent, Calabar is snoozing on that one for sure. I still don't understand how we win the 4*100 class 1, the youth on the final leg chop down the Cdown lead man, how is that possible and we did not do anything in the 100 or 200 class 1 makes no sense, it seems there is a serious organization flaw there to me.

Comment

Wicked run, where was the anchor youth in the 100 and 200 class one races. This is madness!!

Comment

That was a bit weird.

At Penn, Wolmers with the weak link replaced with Class 2 athlete Skeene will be favs, followed by StGC, the Gibson Camps assuming Spaulding gets over his injury. That means CBar should be at best 3rd in normal circumstances and this means that you MUST have decent sprinters!

Comment

Still the winning time was slowish...really the gold should have been won in a sub 40.5s time.

Comment

It took me all weekend to absorb it all, but being the comsumate gentleman that I am, because I went to a great high school, namely CALABAR, I want to extend my congratulations to Wolmer's. Of all of Calabar's "enemies", I can live with a Wolmer's victory in CHAMPS. Better you than KC.
                        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

THE FINAL 4 x400 FINALL RACE CHAMPS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iak4g...eature=related
                          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

how many enemies unno have suh?

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
                              how many enemies unno have suh?
                              this is what happens when people take simple sporting activities too seriously
                              TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                                this is what happens when people take simple sporting activities too seriously

Fi Real!
                                Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                                - Langston Hughes

Comment

Working...
                                X