viv richards arrogant a$$h...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• viv richards arrogant a$$h...

or is he telling it like it "T"..."I" ....."S" "is"?!!!

http://www.cricinfo.com/magazine/con...ry/449498.html

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
    or is he telling it like it "T"..."I" ....."S" "is"?!!!

http://www.cricinfo.com/magazine/con...ry/449498.html
    He is telling it like it is!!

Comment

Maybe both?

Hearing him speak about how he approached batting brings back memories of some of his greatest innings. Viv feared NO bowler, you coulda fast like lightening he was going to go down guns blazing.

Thanks for the memories Viv. The WI teams of the late 70s and 80s played a BIG part in my life growing up.
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

mine too...they represented something positive to me...it showed me, an impressionable whelp, that we would be world beaters! viv, duj, hurricane, glasses, G&H, big bird, ame roberts.....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

a proud black man. what's the matter?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

well...that seems to be the problem right there!

Comment

He could bat! ...just about like no other batsman...and he was super good!
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Viv a don. Him breed up di indian movie star and have har all a seh she still love him when she married

Comment

Yu like almshouse eh??

Comment

that is SIR Vivian to you...

Comment

Working...
                    X