RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why the 'ell do i bother.... Peter R!!!???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why the 'ell do i bother.... Peter R!!!???

USA's Shani Davis wins gold, Hedrick bronze in men's 1,000
    EnlargeBy H. Darr Beiser, USA TODAYShani Davis rounds the curve on his way to speedskating gold Wednesday at the Richmond Olympic Oval. Davis became the first man to win two gold medals in the 1,000 meters.

Shani who...??

Why the 'ell do i bother...
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Is he the Jamaican skier guy?

LoL

Comment

either that or sierra leonian.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

No. US skier. The first black to win a gold in the speed skating.

Kerr in the Jamaican.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

only a matter of time before we dominate. i'm sure the same muscles that make you run fast play a part in speed skating.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
            only a matter of time before we dominate. i'm sure the same muscles that make you run fast play a part in speed skating.
            Afternoon work is almost over so I turned to the "site".
            They do and your right. Movement of muscles just need to be repeated at warp speed..Can happen in football as well Mosiah.

Coach B

Comment

that is the weirdest thing. i think jamaicans play football at such a slow pace. you'd never believe we do so well at t&f!

why is that? field? coaching methods? habit?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Lol

I know Sass..just pulling his leg.

I have been watching religiously...Though a day behind on Tivo. I am yet to see them rob Plushenko of his certain figure skaiting gold!

Comment

field more than anything!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Steve Bucknor has this idea that since we can produce so many world classed sprinters and there are runners with great speed who cant make it in track and field, we should have the fastest football team in the world.

Imagine 11 Luton Sheltons on the field, even the GK who can run 10.6 in the 100m
                    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                    Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                      that is the weirdest thing. i think jamaicans play football at such a slow pace. you'd never believe we do so well at t&f!

why is that? field? coaching methods? habit?
                      speed of thought is much more important in football than speed of feet.

that's the speed we need...but yuh nuh supposed to dun kno dat areddy?
                      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

i disagree. the two cannot be divorced. speed across ground is just as important as speed of thought.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Totally agree with you.

Yea, the slow legs not keeping up with speedy thoughts, that's when a ole Balla knows it's time to quit.

Comment

Working...
                          X