RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lambert - champion of champions!! 8 for 42!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lambert - champion of champions!! 8 for 42!

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/...B-championship

The man has some serious guts and heart, to come through with a performance of 8 for 42 at the most critical juncture of the game is ... well Bolt like!!!

Superb performance in the intense heat of the toughest of times is a rare thing indeed and this clearly qualifies as a top Jamaican performance for 2010, (things were looking pretty tight this morning) especially if they go on to win the cup for a third time.

Well done!

Congrats on a great performance (even if it's against the CCC)
    Peter R

Comment

well they've won every game so far,,,can't say the same for any other team...lambert is an exceptional captain!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

i'm proud of him to deal with his weight problem and force his way back onto the team. and then perform very, very well! can't say enough about his heart and talent. and he does a good interview as well!

still could drop some pounds, or maybe him just big-boned!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Born to lead?
          Yes?
          Yes!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

him big boneded...a my yute still...LEGGO tamar lambert!! looking forward to the head to head with ganga! if there is one player who should make the team as captain...is lambert!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

sorry! always had a problem with my past tenses.

big boneded!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
              X