No announcement yet.

Kirani James runs in Usain's footsteps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was to ask unoo bout that. Was that public knowledge before she buss it?

In Jamaica I mean.
    Last edited by Islandman; February 11, 2010, 04:45 PM.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

i dunno...but i detected just a wee bit of scheming...after all IMHO only gold diggers go on shows like flava of love and for the love of ray j..

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Yeah that was my impression too.

Some are gold diggers, others just want some kind of attention or 15 minutes of fame. I guess its a nice thing to put on your resume if you want to be in a rap video or something like that.

The way the Ray J reunion show ended was kinda funny. Not sure why I find humour in those stupid shows but I do sometimes.
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

how did it end?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

The girl who won the previous season came on the set and started calling him a dog for sleeping with other women while they were on a cruise.

Then he said SHE had also been sleeping with other WOMEN on the same cruise, and what was she doing here anyway. Then he walked off the set and they all started cussing each other backstage. Mostly staged I am sure but it was a "surprise" ending.

Comment

sorry i did ask! ah...reality TV...nothing liike it except scripted tv!!!

Comment

I first heard about this when an American friend from North Carolina emailed me and asked me.. cant say I have my ears to the ground where these things are concerned but never heard about it before..sounds to me like the man see a thing, can afford to send a plane fare for her and do him thing and she want to get some mileage out of it..
                Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                Che Guevara.

Comment

suh mi seet tuh!

Comment

Wha dem seh?

In America, no publicity is bad publicity.

Comment

he is running indoor btw and this is early in the season !!!!

Comment

True,

No one can say he is not outstanding.

Comment

Working...
                        X