No announcement yet.

Franno makes it clear: It's all about Me....not Jamaica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mi nuh know why dem ask him anyway kah a waise a time dat. Dem did already know di ansah.
    Ah beat chess gargon dis, him awright yah now. Ah nuh every day monkey ah guh waan wife, suh mek him gwaan.
    Last edited by myYout; November 10, 2009, 01:49 PM.

Comment

ian?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Forbes is not well, Parkinson's has set in
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Nah, he is a manager not a technical coach, there are a few names but we should recall this job is not really about coaching athletes as all who make teams will have personal coaches.

Maurice Wilson who had been on a few teams of late comes to mind as one of the up and coming young coaches, and if we go with the political/friend theory there is the ubiquitous Bert Cameron.

We also have at least TWO level Five people in Jerry Holness and Dwayne Jarrett or there is always Maurice Westney from GC Foster who is a very good coach and one who can bridge a lot of divides and would be respected by the senior athletes.
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
            Sorrry to hear about Forbes.
            Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
            - Langston Hughes

Comment

Wha mi seh.

Stop follow his rhetoric!

Samfie business. You are allowing yourself to be played.

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
                Wha mi seh.

Stop follow his rhetoric!

Samfie business. You are allowing yourself to be played.

played?? me??

mi si whey im seh an mi si whey im duh.

great coach.....but oddawise im nuh reddy inna certain tings.
                TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Don, I read the man's comments and I cannot judge him negatively as you have done (unpatriotic and mercenary). He was open and forthright about his position regarding conflict of interest with respect to athletes under his tutelage. Would that others be as candid and honest in their dealings.
                  Peter R

Comment

You dont see all.

Neither do I, but I think I see more...

Comment

Again !.....POOR ARROGANT PROFESSIONAL JAMAICAN MERCENARY !
                      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                        Don, I read the man's comments and I cannot judge him negatively as you have done (unpatriotic and mercenary). He was open and forthright about his position regarding conflict of interest with respect to athletes under his tutelage. Would that others be as candid and honest in their dealings.
                        Amen bredrin

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Originally posted by Yuttie View Post
                          why yo waste yo time wid dah no-nothing mental midget breddah ya fah?...yo nuh hear di man seh JAAA develop athletes through champs.....LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

whe him deh when di JAAA pull Frater and Bridgett pass ova Osaka?

badmind is a hellavating!
                          err...back from school already??

my my....lol!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
                            You dont see all.

Neither do I, but I think I see more...
                            Willi...we all see what we want to.
                            Seeing more does not guarantee truth nor assure objectivity.

I am close to no one in track... not administration.. not coaches.. not athletes.... so I have no bias towards or against any....but I have worked with and up to today continue to work with many in the track community.

My bias is towards Jamaica...not any guy...or gyal.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                              ian?
                              Cliff - Member of Jamaica record breaking Olympic 4 x 100M quartet. Mexico City - 1968. Running order - Errol Stewart (Trench Town High School athlete - came into the team for another schoolboy, Donald Quarrie, Camperdown High School), Michael Fray (formerly of StATHS), Clifton Forbes (formerly of Holmwood), Lennox "Billy" Miller (formerly of Kingston College).

Forbes works out of the JAAA's Offices or is it the JOA's?
                              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
                                Saw him earlier this year. Did not notice that.
                                Sorry to hear!
                                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                                X