RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gamma, how dem fi dis Tamar Lambert? Which road mi fi block?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gamma, how dem fi dis Tamar Lambert? Which road mi fi block?

'I'm very surprised I was not selected'

Published: Wednesday | October 14, 2009

Leighton Levy, Gleaner Writer

Lambert
    Former Jamaica captain, Tamar Lambert, has expressed shock and disappointment at being left out of the island's 14-man squad to contest the West Indies Cricket Board (WICB) President's Cup that begins in Guyana on October 28. "I am very surprised that I was not selected," the right-handed batsmen said of his omission from the team to be captained by sidelined West Indies skipper, Chris Gayle.

http://www.jamaica-gleaner.com/glean...s/sports1.html

BLACK LIVES MATTER

When yuh plan to do the blockage, and whey yuh gwine use - old tires, tree limb
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

Comment

2 skipper cya'an inna di same team. how dem a gwa'an suh? dem nuh know seh round is a shape tuh? che..

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

all di above! and wi ago li dung inna di street too, as you are suggesting!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Wait...is Tamar an EPL ref? dyam that Ferguson...

Lambert has been good to Jamaican cricket. Didn't he score the most runs for Jamaica last season?

He's not the first "fat" guy to play cricket and excel... Inzaman Ul Haq comes to mind...Leverock from Bermuda; no scratch him LOL.
          Peter R

Comment

Marlon Tucker captained Jamdung too, to Red Stripe Cup victory as well. He too was rotund.

Comment

Cricket, like baseball, has nothing to do with being fit and trim. Hell, I should be a cricketer!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

there are still standards mosiah, low as they might be, however ........ ahem, .......how do i say this nicely....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

don't you have a meeting to go to?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

in 45 minutes. until then.....

Comment

Mo to hell wid what gamma thinks - gwan guh block street
                      Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                      - Langston Hughes

Comment

But Tamar a Gamma bwoy. Him woulden miss dis roadblock fi nutten!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                        X