Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willi View Post
    Dont want to address this:
    "I answered this already...! on the T&F site. It may be the powers over there dislike the JAAA and do not like any truth that shows them in a light that is not terrible?"
    Would love to see your answer to the post.
    Post di link nuh?

All I am saying the moderator or moderators may have had issues with the post. ...but why delete it? Why not just post the counter argument or the counter arguments?!

Surely the moderator or moderators do not think only posts in lock step with theirs will be mounted on their site?

Cho man? Dem fi duh bettah dan dat!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Karl,

It was YOU who posted the quote!

And no, there is no lockstep there, quite the contrary!

Comment

Karl,

It was YOU who posted the quote!

And no, there is no lockstep there, quite the contrary!
        It is you who said you do not want to address 'this' here as you had addressed it on the T&F site...and I am the one asking above for your quote...your quoted reply/address on 'this' i.e. I am asking for your response to my original post! The link to your quoted/posted reply on the T&F site will do!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

No, look to your original reply to Yuttie above:

"
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Yuttie
          what has/is the JAAA been doing? oh I forgot, obtaining visas and plane tickets, my bad.

If champs is the answer, i should write Burrell a thank you letter for adminsitering over the Manning/Decosta Cup.

I answered this already...! on the T&F site. It may be the powers over there dislike the JAAA and do not like any truth that shows them in a light that is not terrible?!

...however, as I ended my post then (...and I could say the same for the JFF) ...the lack of professionalism and the pace at which the JAAA moves is cause for annoyance with that organisation's performance."

Comment

No, look to your original reply to Yuttie above:

"
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Yuttie
            what has/is the JAAA been doing? oh I forgot, obtaining visas and plane tickets, my bad.

If champs is the answer, i should write Burrell a thank you letter for adminsitering over the Manning/Decosta Cup.

I answered this already...! on the T&F site. It may be the powers over there dislike the JAAA and do not like any truth that shows them in a light that is not terrible?!

...however, as I ended my post then (...and I could say the same for the JFF) ...the lack of professionalism and the pace at which the JAAA moves is cause for annoyance with that organisation's performance."
            OK!
            ...and I endorse your final paragraph FULL 100!

Comment

damn, when the founder of the Old Boy Network acknowledge that the JAAA has a problem...sinting WRONG!
              Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
              Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

It Was Your Final Paragraph!
                Aaaarrrggghhhh!

Comment

It Was Your Final Paragraph!
                  Aaaarrrggghhhh!
                  No wonder I am in full agreement!

Comment

heheheh

Comment

heheheh
                      Yuh his a bad man!

Comment

Working...
                      X