Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did VCB refuse run in the heats?

ot are we saving her for the finals?
    The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Sicko get on the line to Berlin and update us - Re VCB

I heard that VCB throwing a fit and dont want to run unless she running the anchor leg. Yesterday she said she would run any leg. What could go wrong in 24 hours?
    The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

dunno but i would not have expected her to run the heats..she douled up..just like bolt and it is only natural not to run the heat especially because the final is the same day...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

She will not run in the finals...you cant ask her to run four rounds of the 100m and three rounds of the 200m then turn around and run the heats as well... I dont care who you are but that is asking too much.

'Highly placed sources' (snicker snicker LOL) told me she was being forced to run the 1st or 3rd legs but her infected toe on her left foot which flared up just before they went to camp, forcing her to miss three days of training is still bothering her and she does not want to put more pressure on it running the curves..

Too bad but I think we have enough amunition here to get the gold- the girls pool is much deeper than the men's
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

ok - that makes sense. Franno said SAF must not start and that was granted,

Comment

She did not want the flare up of her infected toe to be an issue going into the meet and so it was never mentioned at all
            Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
            Che Guevara.

Comment

Why shouldn't she start? The best starter not starting??! Something not adding up here.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

ha ha ha...the best starter had an apendix operation in April and it is still bothering her so she cant lean to the left to run the curve...
                Che Guevara.

Comment

She could develop hernia in the incision. Franno aspplies science to work

Comment

Hmmmmm, I am no doctor but the way she ran the 100m I cant see how the operation in April is still affecting her now...
                    Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
                      ha ha ha...the best starter had an apendix operation in April and it is still bothering her so she cant lean to the left to run the curve...
                      Yet they are ready to kill VC for not running certain legs.
                      Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                      - Langston Hughes

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
                        Hmmmmm, I am no doctor but the way she ran the 100m I cant see how the operation in April is still affecting her now...
                        She did complain of pain in her side before the final. I back Franno on this one, no need to risk her flying around a bend.

Comment

But Franno risked her at the national trials where she did run the 200m. Was he trying to kill the young lady!

Gasp!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                          X