Did anybody see the Mascot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anybody see the Mascot

giving Melaine Walker a piggy back ride after her race.

Funny. The Jamaican team is really relax and making this thing fun but with good discipline.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

He also dropped her - What if she got hurt?
    The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Time View Post
      He also dropped her - What if she got hurt?
      Well she didn't. The mascot a work.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Best ever mascot!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          giving Melaine Walker a piggy back ride after her race.

Funny. The Jamaican team is really relax and making this thing fun but with good discipline.
          Too relaxed! ...brain of Ms. Walker went to sleep!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

why? you need to chill, karl!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Karl go jump into ocean and cool off your brain!!!

Here is a link to the video.
              Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Chill? The young ladies career could be over. If her leg had hit into the hurdle cart it would have been a wrap.

Comment

you too!? yuh nuh have no high grade?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Like unnuh need some high grade fi open up unnuh mind. When they hit the hurdle cart I cringed.

Comment

Y'all chill !! It was all in good fun, she didnt get hurt and it was funny. Bet, that Franno spoke to her about it too !!!
                      Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

It was in good fun but it went too far. Did you see her left leg in relation to the cart? To make it worse she was looking back waving at the crowd, she had no idea of the impact that was coming.

Comment

But Brickie, when it was happening, did you say, I hope she don't hit di cart and break her leg! No, you didn't! I can bet even Franno thought it was fun when it all started happening.

CHILL!!! Have a good German beer!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

The antics of the mascot are making the Championship very enjoyable. I am sure they are going to use the two clips of the mascot with Mel and him racing Bolt as promotional videos afterwards. It also helps to further endear the Jamaican athletes to the Germans and the rest of the world and show our softer, fun-loving side. Can you imagine if Carmelita Jeter had won the 100m and the mascot tried to give her a piggyback ride around the track? She probably would have rebuffed him and created an uncomfortable moment. The Jamaicans are packing the stadiumand everybody just feel IRIE MON!!!
                            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                              why? you need to chill, karl!
                              You loved the jumping on the Mascots back...and the near disaster?
                              I did not. I thought the whole thing was silly!

Why couldn't she have merely posed with the mascot like Bolt? Why could she not see the possibilty of getting hurt - di mascot buk im toe...drap har inna any of many ways...and keep herself out of possible harm's way?

It was stupid! ...and she missed getting hurt.
                              Chill? I was raging mad at what she did by putting herself in harm's way...risk to her livelihood and future glory for self and Jamaica. Damn silly!

I hope her parents, Franno and other well-wishers rip into her!
                              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                              X