RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I guess there is nothing left to say, really.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess there is nothing left to say, really.

"We may never see the likes of Usain Bolt again" -commentator
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Nope!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      Nope!
      Is he for REAL ?!!! damn !!! 19.19 !!!
      Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Originally posted by Twan View Post
        Is he for REAL ?!!! damn !!! 19.19 !!!
        WEll, now we see why Tyson Gay pull out of the 200.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Just in case Tyson had any thoughts of winning the 2...

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Let's talk about some other stories. That 19 year old Panamanian ran a fantastic 19.81s for second and Mullings did pretty well coming off the curve, but did not have the stamina to hold them off.

Hmmm, I wonder if Alonso a tink bout break Bolt dem record in couple years time?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

But Bolt nuh did say him not really in 200m form right now? LOL!

18.9x coming soon.....!!
              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

that bwoii is of Jamaican heritage...

BTW I've yet to see any empirical proof but we all know where a large portion of their blacks originate from.
                Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
                Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

Originally posted by Yuttie View Post
                  that bwoii is of Jamaican heritage...

BTW I've yet to see any empirical proof but we all know where a large portion of their blacks originate from.
                  Not sure bout dat. Looks like someone I saw on Star Trek once, y'know, some extraterrestrial being! The colour is only coincidence.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

see it deh

LEGEND
                    He just maybe. Vybz Kartel is his favorite artiste
                    Thu Aug 20, 2009 21:25

a did some research on him early this year.
                    Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
                    Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

You mean the PanaJamaican?

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                      Let's talk about some other stories. That 19 year old Panamanian ran a fantastic 19.81s for second and Mullings did pretty well coming off the curve, but did not have the stamina to hold them off.

Hmmm, I wonder if Alonso a tink bout break Bolt dem record in couple years time?!
                      Any man name Edwards in Panama is automatically suspected of having Jamaican ancestry I wonder if him cook Rice & Peas with coconut milk!
                      The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

when all is said and done, there is nothing more to say or do!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Bolt said he ran a technically awful race.

Comment

fear him a drive inna people heart like a stake thru a vampire!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Note to Bolt's handlers...Check Trinidad for advertising opportunities to promote Angostura 1919 Rum...
                              Peter R

Comment

Working...
                              X