X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Di gold medal dem clyding!

Melanie! This was expected!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

be honest now. Did you really think she was going to take the American.

Comment

Yes! Franno has them doing the possum thing this year. And she just looked really good thru the rounds. The lane assignment helped too, I think!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

That was a ************************ run. No other way to describe it.

Comment

Original possumist.

Comment

Still Enjoying It!!

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
            Last night and the night before, I watched my videotapes (NBC and also the British feed) of that 400-meter hurdles race in Berlin, and once again I’m convinced that, for me, that was the single most satisfying victory of the entire Berlin IAAF World Championships!! Not only did Melaine Walker, an athlete who I admired from her Carifta Games days, win convincingly, but she did so in the second fastest time in history by any woman!

Even Ato, with his focus on Lashinda Dumas, got it wrong this time! And the British commentators were ecstatic about Melaine after watching one of the finest 400-meter hurdles performances ever!

Now, why did 2010 have to be an off year?! (Commonwealth Games does not count.)

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
              Mosiah, are you not afraid that one day the island of jamaica may sink under the weight of these gold medals?

Remember what that congressman said? Lol!!!!!!

http://washingtonscene.thehill.com/i...er-and-capsize
              The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

I didn't even remember this post! And I called her Melanie! Yikes!

Thanks, Historian! Yuh nuh name suh fi nutten!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                X