No announcement yet.

results? does asafa continue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what, because him come fram country? or because she a brownin? yuh tink is ongle you and brickie can talk to brownin?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Dem better keep her weh from Safa the week of the championship. It come in like when lara make the century dem in Australia after the jamaican dr. lady return home.

Comment

Now I am no track expert, I'll leave that to those next door, but I just re-watched that race and I saw Asafa leading, as usual, for the first 30 - 40m and then eased up at 60m. He didn't looked to be in any pain whatsoever. What kind of game is Asafa and Franno playing? His start looks to be coming back too. Me lose offa Asafa so me fraid fe go back down that road again.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

maybe young Turk had help..

Comment

dr brown? she was here for the 400 n.o. in anigua tuh...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Yup

Race tinkering.

Its all about Berlin now.

Comment

Hush

Leave the Doubting Thomas dem alone.

Dem aggo kiss i foot in Berlin. LoL

Comment

Yohan nuh run 9.88s yet, so you dont see why this race fishy.

Asafa was leading Yohan for at least 50m, so what, yuh think he lost all his fitness in 10 days? LoL

Read up the play man.

Comment

Tru dat.

Just what Asafa needs another circuit win....wait, him have too much of that. Perhaps working on a larger Berlin plan is a better idea???

Comment

Shhh

Hol it dung nuh!

I not saying he can take Bolt, but the early write off people gonna get shock in Berlin. Nuff strategy a gwaan. Plain as day to me. His race is being reconstucted as we speak and all now him nuh unveil di full ting yet. He run up pon TG and tek picture and did the same to Bolt today. Spy vs spy stuff.

DB fooled me in 1996...never gave him a chance and Boom 9.84s Oly Champs. WTF, where did that come from??? Franno nah fool me like dat...no sah.

Comment

I am not as enthusiastic as you, but it is obvious that something is definitely up after watching his last 3 races.
                        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I am not necessarily enthusiastic, but i smell a possum. LoL

Comment

MVP PR dept a pay good this year.

Comment

Is like yuh head tuff!

Man run 9.88s 10 days ago and all of a sudden yuh think him lose ALL dat fitness??

Nuh yiou did a seh that Blake would beat him at Trials too?

Give us vision lest we perish!

Comment

Mi talk bout Blake?

Comment

Working...
                                X