Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SERENA !!!! Champion Gyal dat !!

Dis girl have fight cyaan dun !!

Ranks among the best tennis match i have ever seen!!!

Elena Dementieva gave Serena a great battle!!
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Top 10 automatically.. cyaan memba right now 5 better.. at one point each player had 100 points each !

Amazing performance from Dementieva on service return and cross court angles ! Ridiculous at times !

Comment

Ben and HL that was really good match. Serena really showed her character. She is clearly one of the greatest of all times. I thought she was done for in the 2nd and 3rd set. Never count a champion eh.

Though I have to admit based on the way they are playing Venus looks like this is her tournament. She was awesome in that semi-final! - T.K.
        No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

i think the outcome would have been VASTLY different if chris brown had been in that car serena instead of rihanna...just a hunch...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
            i think the outcome would have been VASTLY different if chris brown had been in that car serena instead of rihanna...just a hunch...
            All I know is that if Rihanna's parents were Jamaican we would be talking about the late Chris Brown. - T.K.
            No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Working...
            X