X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mosiah: News Story On Monica "The Moaner" Seles

Seles Linked to Billionaire Owner
    Posted Jun 11, 2009 12:06 AM

Thomas Golisano, the owner of the Buffalo Sabres, confirmed recently to the New York Post that he has been dating Seles, telling the newspaper "Monica and I see each other."

Golisano, who has been divorced three times, is 67. Seles is 35 years old.

Seles won nine Grand Slam titles during her career. She recently detailed her addiction to food in a book in April.

Golisano fails the dating age-difference test: Half your age + seven is the lowest you should go, sooo: (67/2) + 7 = 33.5+7 = 40.5.

Shame on you Golisano...she too young by 5.5 years!
    Peter R

Comment

Peter R's Formula?

I wonder how Seles looks these days. Addicted to food?! And she always had a little tummy!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        Peter R's Formula?

I wonder how Seles looks these days. Addicted to food?! And she always had a little tummy!
        She was on "Dancing with the Stars" last season and looked awkward and old......I would say she looked more like 45 rather than 35.

Comment

Yes, I saw her on TV last night and I thought she looked OLE. Wrinkles like crazy! And I used to like her so!

sigh

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yu a madd man!!! Whe yu get that from..don't you know that " a man is as young as the woman he feels"? Furthermore your combined age should always be less than 100.

Comment

Yuh rob de cradle tuh?? So how old yuh feelin? Don't answer, your better half might not want her age revealed...

BTW I saw that formula just this week on a story on MSN.COM
              Peter R

Comment

corn get mashed? hmmm?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                X