Track experts, should I be worried?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Track experts, should I be worried?

This weekend's grand prix meet saw our sprinters running second fiddle to their American counterparts again. With a few more weeks to go before national trials, should I be worried about our big guns misfiring - Asafa, Melaine Walker, Shelly-Ann Fraser? I am not worried about VCB nor Kerron (she is consistent) nor am I worried about Usain. Is Jeters peaking too early?
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Wait for trials...

Comment

I am no expert but I too have a bit of concern, not starting to worry just yet but I am also willing to wait until Trials which is now three very short weeks away.

I know VCB has a meet to run either this wekened or next weekend and I hope the MVP people also have another meet before Trials even one of the JAAA Development meet they have every weekend at stadium east to see where they are.

I think Trials will be competitive and Bolt and Asafa wont have the luxury of jogging 50m while talking to each other and texting their respective girlfriends and making dinner plans.
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

Bolt can jog it. Chuss mi.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I think Trials will be competitive and Bolt and Asafa wont have the luxury of jogging 50m while talking to each other and texting their respective girlfriends and making dinner plans
          How yuh suh wikkid
          Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
          - Langston Hughes

Comment

From Yendi start feature in Asafa life, it look like him madness just increase. as well as him times.

Comment

Asafa didn't look good at Prefontaine on the week end. His early speed wasn't there.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
              X