Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whether it reflects on gayle or simmonds this

is incredible.....

in a repeat of the blitzkrieg that roasted England in November's Stanford million-dollar match, sent a packed crowd wild with a boundary-laden 80. By the time he was bowled by James Anderson with 19 runs still required, his opening partner, Lendl Simmons, had not reached double figures

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

What did the England captain say? I hear he was less than gracious in defeat.

Comment

he said that england would take it on the chin and retreat to the dressing room with their tail between their legs. that is what i heard him say.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

wi tun di cahna or england just awful?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

mi wi sort dat out later....for now

Comment

England is pathetic! But with the Windies the corner we turning could be blind...but like Gamma says...for now
            Last edited by Peter R; March 27, 2009, 06:28 PM.
            Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
              he said that england would take it on the chin and retreat to the dressing room with their tail between their legs. that is what i heard him say.
              That was graceful!
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
              X