Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• after 15 overs

england are 43/5

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Bravo for Bravo

Comment

56/6 after 22

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

er...chaps...and chapesses...68/8 after 24.5

Comment

ah bwoy...only in cricket!

25.4Sammy to ********************, no run, cautiously blocked by ********************

Comment

A wha SAMMY a deal wit? A muss TRINIDAD him come from

Comment

close...st lucia....

Comment

Great recovery underway - 105 for 8
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

LOL, that one is as good as this (alleged) classic:

"The bowler's Holding, the batsman's Willey"
                  "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                    Great recovery underway - 105 for 8
                    It was the Chris Gayle show... 80 off 43 balls.
                    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Yep, Gayle force hit ingland...85 runs @ a strike rate of 186, including 8 sixes and five fours.

Bigg man inning dat
                      Six days I work for my children, on the seventh day they work for me.
                      Mitty

Comment

i will continue to enjoy these flukes...long may they last!!!

Comment

Gayle was overdue in the short games... I cannot say he mis-hit any of those towering drives...(8 sixes in his 80!) HE should have won man of the match... The adjudicator must have made his decision and had them do up the presentation cheque before Gayle went to bat!
                          Peter R

Comment

Not a one-liner like those but today's comment of the day was by Fazeer Mohammed I believe, words to the effect: " if this were a boxing match the ref would have stopped the fight long ago.."
                            Peter R

Comment

Working...
                            X