when england win the farce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when england win the farce

there was nuff nuff write up about it and how it would kickstart england yadda yadda and whether windies could pull themselves together after the "demoralising loss" etc....

tiddeh ..... not a peep!!!

nobody woulda know seh west indies beat england rather handily yesterday. 4 dropped catches though of which 2 should have been regulation at this level....that plus.....collingwood's catch to get bravo out was a no catch because desite the brilliant attempt and despite having the ball in his hand...the ball touched the ground before he had "full control of it"

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

When someone wins against all expectations it is big news. The same holds for aother sports.
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

sooooo windies are the favourites?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

The facts are that the previous win was due to someone's math error and was totally undeserved and unexpected but welcomed. Now that they lost it is like, well, they shouldnt have won the previous one, so no big deal.
        "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

soem reverse psychology and psychologists are at work somewhere.....i think form here the ODIs are likely to prove more and more difficult for the english

Comment

Working...
          X