Murphy clocks breathtaking 10.42 at Trials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Murphy clocks breathtaking 10.42 at Trials

I wonder if unnu realise what is going on here. This is a first year Class 2 athlete who ran, I believe, 10.99 last year.

I think if the USA wants a clash, we should send our juniors.

http://jamaicaobserver.com/sports/ht..._AT_TRIALS.asp

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Clashing with juniors is not a bad idea, and it should be held in Jamaica on our turf.
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

I do mean our juniors should take on their seniors, of course.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Fifteen-year-old Jazeel Murphy of Bridgeport High School (left) beats his chest in celebration while posting a lifetime best 10.42 seconds to win

This kid is class 2 , wow , barring injuries he should be the one.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

that is unbelieveable time. Unnu sure the clock did a work right? Is it manual time?

10.4. With that time he coulda mash up class one inna many instances. Hope he continues and nuh get big headed. He has a great future ahead of him.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Everybody start beat dem ches' now

Comment

mi si sarwan duh to the lightning bolt pose when him mek di hundred, gardener do it when him score fi bolton, mi si smaddy else dweet in the premiership......

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Yuh see Sarwan too???

I thought only I caught it. Nobody else mentioned it. LoL

Comment

was dere boss!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                  X