Any links to the cricket?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any links to the cricket?

Please post if you have a reliable link. Thanks.
    Peter R

yuh not at QPO?!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Not yet! Still have to work for a living!
      Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
        Please post if you have a reliable link. Thanks.
        http://www.hqsportz.net/

Comment

http://www.cmatt.com/abstv.htm
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Thanks...really good looking picture!!
            Peter R

Comment

http://ooxtv.com/premium/members/engwi2.php
              "We're not getting our butts kicked." Lauryn Williams on the U.S.-Jamaica rivalry.

Comment

How do we expect to win anything when we can't bowl out a bad batting side like England? Or are we dropping catches again

Comment

Gents, Thanks again for the links: I checked all three and of them Bricky's works best for me. The only problems were: at work I had to keep refreshing the page every so often as the image froze and the volume isn't high (didn't have external speakers). At home no image problems. Volume marginally better.

ABSTV's image isn't very good... and I didn't figure out how to get full-screen but in a pickle it's better than nothing.

Mark's link is also good with a loud volume, but again I didn't figure out how to get a full screen image. Mark, if ther's something I'm missing let me know. (Back at work tomorrow).

Anyhow, I'm in the ground today, hopefully to see plenty runs up on the board.

Thanks again.
                  Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                    Gents, Thanks again for the links: I checked all three and of them Bricky's works best for me. The only problems were: at work I had to keep refreshing the page every so often as the image froze and the volume isn't high (didn't have external speakers). At home no image problems. Volume marginally better.

ABSTV's image isn't very good... and I didn't figure out how to get full-screen but in a pickle it's better than nothing.

Mark's link is also good with a loud volume, but again I didn't figure out how to get a full screen image. Mark, if ther's something I'm missing let me know. (Back at work tomorrow).

Anyhow, I'm in the ground today, hopefully to see plenty runs up on the board.

Thanks again.
                    You're welcome, boss.

Just a note: After taking a look at Bricktop's link, it appeared that the ABSTV was a feed from Bricktop's.
                    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                    X