now is the time for gayle to really step up with a captain's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• now is the time for gayle to really step up with a captain's

inning... this 503 is massive... it can be done if all our big bats apply themselves to the task... that would be perhaps the greatest win for the west indies in history...

should west indies play for the win or the draw...
    'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Try and bat out the day without losing any wickets and re-evaluate the situation tomorrow.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

yup...evaluate it session by session.

if gayle can get the team to pull it off it would be the greatest second innings victory target, surpassing the current one which is also held by windies.....was it in antigua or b'dos?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
        Try and bat out the day without losing any wickets and re-evaluate the situation tomorrow.
        totally agree... devon smith is due a big inning... now is his opportunity on a pitch that favors the batting...

Comment

Gamma yuh see why me caan de wid dat gyal call WI? She just lay down and mek any man have them ways wid har. She hurt me too deep and too many times.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

is awrite breds...i will be right here. guh walk bout and den come back when yuh ready

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

u r a sucker for punishment....
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

i guess....

but i will tell you this..i enjoyed the win the other day FAR more than you did or could have! it was "toe curling"

Comment

rain have to save us.

Comment

only rain can save us... let us pray...

Comment

well it supposed to rain all day tomorrow in Antigua, so we will see.

Comment

Antigua I believe.
                        Peter R

Comment

I am reading this after the days play but my answer would have been...that we should play for the draw today and then re-evaluate at day's end. Now if that were the plan and at days end we are 143/3 that leaves us 360 to score in a day...while possible hardly likely with our personnell. Once Sarwan or Chanderpaul go that's it, game set match. Punto final. No one except for Taylor has made any significan runs so we corner dark. Pray for rain!
                          Peter R

Comment

Working...
                          X