Embarrasing Abortion to 2nd Test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Embarrasing Abortion to 2nd Test

As someone quipped, there won't be an English collapse today! Why? Because the game has been called off because of a malprepared outfield. I'm not quite clear on the full detils but from what I understand, sand was used to fill large crater-like holes on the field. This includes where the bowlers would run-up to bowl the ball. On last notice, the players have complained and the game was abandoned!
    "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

$^#%!@%#^#!!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

see wah me talk bout Gamma?
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

@^#%$@@&%^&(!!!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

They say the match will be re-started tomorrow at the ARG... we'll see, as that ground has issues too.

Better dem beg Stanford fi use him pitch...but him unda investigation tuh...aahhhh bwoyyy: Hunte (Head of the WICB) should resign!!!
          Peter R

Comment

Now the start of this test match gonna be delayed due to rain.

Comment

easy my yute...just canter fi now.....nuh gellup yet

Comment

Wow cricket at last

Comment

http://ooxtv.com/premium/members/engwi2.php

live video.

Comment

Working...
                  X