WTF is wrong with the WICB???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF is wrong with the WICB???

West Indies team gone to the Middle EAst to play Pakistan and then gets stranded because nobody but the coach has a visa for New Zealand, where the Windies are scheduled to play next...what a joke!

This year I was to have managed an Under 16 youth team on a trip to Barbados...first thing I asked is if the boys had passports; first thing the Windies manager or whoever on the WiCB should do is apply for the visas. I cannot believe this kind of incompetence...in fact, it is so stupid I don't believe the newspaper story, Dyson couldn't possibly need a visa...so will someone please tell me the real reason whythe Windies are stuck in Dubai and London? I mean, it's not like it's the first time we are travelling overseas or to New Zealand...
    Peter R

well the coach is from oz...that is almost a given....it is scandalous though that the wicb did not "foresee" this eventuality.....especially because is not the first time....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

WTF??? West Indies Tennis Association?
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Federation!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

What's Boxhill been up to lately? Is he a part of the WICB?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

• Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
              What's Boxhill been up to lately? Is he a part of the WICB?
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
              X