Usain Bolt on Real Sports!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Usain Bolt on Real Sports!

How about Usain on Real Sports last Tuesday!
    Yes, I know he yanked too much for some of you. I think he did great!
    The best part was confirmation from that marketing expert that Bolt does not need the USA to become a mega advertising and endorsement figure. Was trying to tell y’all, but unnu wouldn’t believe mi. Maybe you might believe the white American who said the very same thing.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

wid ha haccent...

i $&%*^*$@#!! missed it....any idea when the rebroadcast is?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Check yuh listings http://www.hbo.com/apps/schedule/ScheduleServlet?CHANNEL=All+Channels&ACTION_SEARCH =SEARCH&KEY=TITLE&VALUE=real%20sports
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Is it Sundays?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Well he doesn't need it but it is ironic that this is done on a US media.

Tell me which country has a media that covers more countries in the world, other than the BBC.

While exploiting the media it is ironic that he doesn't need it.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

It does not matter, Assasin. Worldwide coverage on TV is not all. One tv station in China alone might have wider coverage than all US media and BBC combined!

Then what about billboards, consumer products, etc.? Don't mek America's greatness fool yuh into believing the rest of the world rotates around it.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

The world media take them que from the Americans. A wonder how so many chinese etc. know bout Oprah and NBA?

I can just see you relaxing and watching real sports just like so many millions of people worldwide.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Like Kingston is the world to some Jamaicans, US is the world to most who live there and they dont realise track and field is major in Europe and Asia while it is at best seventh ranked or so in the US if that high...Tyson Gay's mother told a story of her son coming back from the World Champs with three gold medals and was recognised by ONE person at a WalMart in his own home town
                Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                Che Guevara.

Comment

bet dem know bolt though....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

To di werl! Hahahahahaha

Comment

Obviously, such thinking provides comfort and solace to you.

Carry on!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

the fact is the fact.

Because of the American media Bolt name and picture will be in many more household than it would have been. Having appeared on David Letterman, Real Sports, Regis and Kelly, NFL today amongst other program it has only made him even more popular WORLDWIDE and you can't deny it.

Comment

The fact is the NBA WENT to China and spent millions in marketing itself plus the success of Yao Ming also helped...Ming was not the first Chinese to be drafted but the others did not quite make it.

Others have gone to the Chinese market as well with varying success, if there are any posters here who live in England or Europe they will tell you about Puma's massive campaign there which is nothing new, I was in London and France in the Summer of 2003 during the World Championships and there were several Puma ads that were either filmed in Jamaica or had Jamaican athletes in it or used Jamaican themes...not sure if any were used in the US market.
                          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                          Che Guevara.

Comment

True but will they buy anything he is promoting?
                            Che Guevara.

Comment

It didn't matter if they went or not, the fact is they have developed the viewers and a strong following.

The US media can build anybody even "Joe the plumber" and Bolt is using it as he should. It will help him reach millions. You and Mosiah is acting as if these shows are only showed in the US, no they are showed worldwide and to many different markets.

A friend of mine produced one of the songs used in bolt video and he lives in the US. In 2003 he told me about it, it was definately not used in the US media.

The fact is a show like the tonight show is showed accross America and in maybe about 150 other countries, same for Good Morning America to even people who have no interest in sports but maybe interested in BOLT.

Comment

Working...
                              X