Okay. I cannot take another minute of Olympics coverage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay. I cannot take another minute of Olympics coverage

When will it all slowdown, when will it all stop? And you know it's going to pick up again as the homecoming celebration draw near.

I don't think JNLIJ can understand the overwhelming barrage of Olympic footage that has been on our airwaves over the last 8 days or so. One TV station got its wires crossed the other day, mistakenly showing some old footage with Asafa saying he was going for gold at the Athens games, and this was the station to watch to get it all!

Truss mi, mi can't tek it nuh more. What's on Comedy Central?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

btw, whats on tap for the homecoming celebration for our athletes... i was hoping for a parade across the island...
    'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

I think OBG will make an announcement tonight and outline the plans. The worst part of the whole thing is politicians of all colours will be there to pose off with the athletes. I hope they realise who the people want to see.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

i wish i could be in jamaica to witness the celebrations... it should be as grand as the team's achievements...

btw, have you heard the song 'winner' by conscience... a very good song...

Comment

KONSHEN's song is a remake of his original Winner song. But I do like the remake!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

yeah... just like elephant man's nuh linga remake... i like both of the remakes...

Comment

by richie stevens?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

no gamma... konshens had done his own song called winner and did the remake after the win by shelly ann fraser in the 100m and before the 200m win by veronica campbell brown...

Comment

tenky...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Milwaukee has TWO PBS Stations....

Milwaukee has two PBS stations, Channel 10 and Channel 36.

Channel 10 shows British people talking.

Channel 36 shows animals mating.

Then one day someone crossed the wires and showed British people mating with animals."

Comment

Red Rat need fi apologise to Shelly Ann
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                      X