Ja search for answers after 4x400 failure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lionpaw View Post
    Thanks God Bolt didn't run. What an embarassment dat woulda be. 3 Golds!!! 3 World Records!!! and a last place.
    Lionpaw, you're cracking me up!!

Comment

Not only that it nuh carry the glory that the 1, 2 and 4 carry at least in Ja.

I have brethren who ran the 1 at Titch in class three and he made the final but no impression. He switch to the 8 in class 2 and he was a second place runner in the 8 after been studded and relegated to the back of the field in mid race. He was a talent but also a big brain who choose to study and became a doctor. He gave up track and didn'r run class one.

As Baddaz say more should do it but will they?
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I can guarantee you that if Bolt had run in that relay, we would not have come last.

Very good point Baddaz. I read ealier where Melaine Walker was originally a 100m hurdler.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
        X