No announcement yet.

oooh-oooooooooooh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Peter Brits mash up dem self saw it on BBC , Girl left early for Brits and other girl couldnt catch up .Jamaica interfered after.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

True Mosiah, Kerron left too early and probably stopped to avoid running out of the lane. I don't know if the problem could have been corrected once she took off early because once she stopped sherome was going to hit her or run out of lane. In addition once she started turning around her hands moved away and if the baton is passed at that moment then that would explain why it was dropped.

That is why the men went for slow and safe baton changes.
      The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

It was never dropped, it just never found the palm of Kerron's hand for any length of time for her to grab it.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post

ap

Jamaica's Kerron Stewart, right, and Sehrone Simpson comfort each other after failing to relay a baton in the women's 4x100-meter relay during the athletics competitions in the National Stadium at the Beijing 2008 Olympics in Beijing, Friday, Aug. 22, 2008.
          I wish I could have consoled them.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

IF kerron turned then Sherome would have been her hand moved away...

Yucks - I dont see how the baton can be passed once the receiver starts turning.
            The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
              Karl,
              I saw it live on CBC in Canada.

I will see if I can find a link for the 4x400 for u; I know folks in Fla. who watched it live on the net.
              Thanks, boss!
              ...and its the 4 x 100M Women (the one we dropped the baton) I need.
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                No, Karl. Picture is very misleading. Kerron left much to early and then spun around to see what was happening. That made her lose sight of the turn, ending up in the British lane. The pic you showed is after Sherone had almost run into Kerron's back and she had to push her off as they attempted to exchange the baton. But Kerron did not run off too late, quite the contrary.
                So she left...then slowed...then was late in getting going again?
                OK!

I only saw the part where she was going out too slow...and thus had the incoming runner up her 'you know where'!
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                  Is that why Sherone is seen running up into her?
                  Just asking as I have not seen the race yet!

btw - Will someone post the link of the race?
                  Thank you!
                  All videos at www.sportstrick.com
                  click on Beijing 2008 at the top and browse.

www.effnbc.com also has links to the best races.

Comment

Working...
                  X