No announcement yet.

You have some born Jamaicans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JNLIJ!!! Might be good that some of you are NLIJ!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I speak English. There is no need for me to twang. If they want to understand me, they can.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

yuhseeit! di "dutty jamaican" cum outta him, but wi should shame a it!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Exactly. The ongly ting mi haffi twang a when mi seh mi name. Tired a di foolishness:

"Hi my name is Peter"

"What? What's your name Peeeeetaaaaah?"

"Peter. My name is Peter."

"Huh?"

"Okay Okay (twanging) Peter. My name's (twanging) Peter"

Comment

Bolt shoulda say, "big up every bl**cl** ghetto" inna him interview. Dem highty tighty deh woulda probably jump offa one building.

Comment

Twanging would be - "Peeder"
              Peter R

Comment

"peeder"

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

You think is lie?

Me used to do some IT tech support pon a night shift, usually I would get called when it was an emergency. I always found it funny that people who claim them couldn't understand my accent in the day, could understand it easy a night when they needed immediate resolution of a problem, even though I was half-asleep!

Same thing I noticed with a really bright Indian guy I work with now with a VERY thick accent, them claim them can't understand him, until they have a problem and they have to!
                  "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

that's because they are forced to LISTEN
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

En Punto!!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

what a set a people nuh wa'an listen?!!! mi faada!

Comment

A guess them never hear Lennox Lewis after his fights a big up yardies. I remember one a the commentator saying "whatever that means"

Brethren a so it go. Nuff a we ashamed a we culture and some a we just like bad things fi happen fi talk about.

The fact is the world is seeing Bolt and most of them is seeing him as a very refreshing, a new and different kinda superstar.

You think nuff a dem did like when Bob Marley a sing bout Trench Town? and when Mikey Dread did a play 100% reggae format?

If Bolt did run last you would hear them comments. All we can say is gwaaan Bolt.
                          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

'sass, ef yuh nuh mind sharp peoplestart think seh mi an yuh a di same smaddy!!!!

Comment

ah bwoy a tell you.
                              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                              X