RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Okay, forget all the other permutations, Bolt must anchor!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay, forget all the other permutations, Bolt must anchor!

Give Dorian Scott the 3rd leg to hand off to Bolt. He can shot put it to him if he wants. But Bolt, the face of the 2008 Beijing Games, needs to anchor this race!!!

Michael who?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Asafa needs to stay away from the anchor and the first leg. Too much pressure fi him at this point.
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Was it Willi...or was it Mosiah...who suggested Asafa should start?

OK! I will now take just about any of -
      Frazier ---> Bolt ----> Carter ---- Asafa

or

Asafa ----> Carter ----> Frazier ----> Bolt

or

Asafa -----> Frazier -----> Carter ----> Bolt!

Good changes = World Record!

Carter and Frazier running as short a distance as can be arranged....

Caution: Willi said just take the Gold...and leave the World Record as, if it comes it comes...can be had another time! Good talk!

...but looking at the current form of these men the World Record could just be on the cards NOW!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

If Bolt is in the race - World Record! Just get the baton around to him. Be overly cautious handing it off, just leave the race up to the big man.

No, I never wanted Asafa to start, despite his strong start. Nesta Carter for me. Or Dorian Scott.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Asafa to start!

He will drive thru the zone and push Frater.

Also, dont diss, Asafa is the fastest anchor of all time.

Bolt can prob beat that time now, but Asafa is no joke on anchor...never disappoint yet! Neva!

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
            Asafa to start!

... Asafa is no joke on anchor...never disappoint yet! Neva!
            Yuh rite bout dat!
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Willi...come Willi...Usain is the new king of sprinting. The sooner we accept that, the better for us all.

Asafa has been great anchoring. Bolt will better Asafa's best. Please believe me!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

no bolt can ONLY hand over to asafa in the lead and den it done....bolt 3 leg, asafa to anchor...besides it would be good for his confidence.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I agree. With the speed we have as long as them get the baton around it shouldn't really matter.

And I think we should call for a moratorium on Asafa-dissing. Low the youth man!
                  "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Asafa is not mentally ready to handle the start. The second or third leg would be fine.
                    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Why do you call it dissing? You have to use the athletes who are most capable of delivering a victory.

Comment

Yeah but the man don't have a record of underperforming in the relays.

Granted we neva win the relay before but...I think he will be OK wherever we use him. Pressure is a lot less.
                        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Ok....

Comment

baxide!!! people agreeable tiddeh eh?!!! reggae boyz when unnuh win dis one, PANdemonium!!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                            X