RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is T&F number 1 in Jamaica or Football ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is T&F number 1 in Jamaica or Football ?

Judging by the biggest T&F event in the world and the upcoming game against Canada which gets no interest I am puzzled.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Olympics is once every 4 years and while there are other qualifying games if you miss this one.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Bwoy, good question.

At this year's national trials, I doubt if we had 10,000 in the stadium. Even a local reggae boyz side gets more people in the stadium.

However, Boys and Girls Champs does attract at least 30,000 on Saturday.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Don't watch this Canada game. It comes at a bad time when the country is drunk on gold and silver!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
        X