Big up to BNS! They've stepped in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big up to BNS! They've stepped in

and now Asafa's father and brother are on their way to China.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

I'm surprised they weren't there from long time.

Digicel is sending Usain's father as a birthday surprise and Shelly-Ann's mother is also on her way to China.

Big up to them all!!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      I'm surprised they weren't there from long time.

Digicel is sending Usain's father as a birthday surprise and Shelly-Ann's mother is also on her way to China.

Big up to them all!!!
      Wasn't aware of Shelly Ann's mother. The fact that Bolt's mother was there already was okay for me. The fact that they sent Powell's family even though he didn't medal in the 100m should make Asafa aware that we still have his back.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Well, I think they are going to help him raise his spirits, which are said to be pretty low at this time.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

good that they are going.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
          X