No announcement yet.

What Does Ato "The Perm" Boldon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TVJ showed a race from the Athens Olympics when Shawn Crawford and Justin Gatlin were talking to each other and carrying on. While running sub-10. To this day, I have not heard a word of disappointment from any yankee journalist. We now know why they could run so fast. Can't wait for Bolt to gully creep all over Shawn Crawford in the 200m!

Phuk all a dem damn yankees! Hypocrites and badmind people!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Bwoy and is just yesterday me say him look like him have some sense! Lose offa him!

Look like NBC drag him inna a backroom and give him some b!tch-slap and ask him who him tink a write him checks!
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Well after I made my post on his site his forum mysteriously crashed. I gonna bun him straight back to Guayaguayare when it come back up

Comment

And the thing with Ato is that him used to gwan wid him antics all when him nuh win nutten!

"I come 3rd but Mo Green win, so mek me mek a bufoon of meself and me country and beat up me chest like is me win!"
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

While giving Mo the biggest hugs and slaps to the rear.

sigh

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
            X