No announcement yet.

Gay not looking ready at all. Just seems to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember you had that theory, never had a chance to verify but I remember her pimple in the big races she won. Hope she enjoying the Olympics from the federal pen!

I don't think Bolt is on the juice either but i wouldn't try to argue with someone who believes otherwise. I generally agree with your other theory that its more likely that the overseas-based athletes would be involved than the locally based ones.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

And he will.

Comment

Met an uncle of the Jamaican who tested positive in the recent trials. He says whatever it is they detected was in approved medication he had taken.

Yes, he is an uncle.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

They should change the Poll to ask who will come second.

No one can seriously expect Bolt to lose.. the question is how much time will he take off his record.

Some can hope he has a bad start but.. well.. I guess that is something to hope for...

Comment

ran ??

Comment

ended the race....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
              X