Well, it appears we intend to throw away the 4X100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, it appears we intend to throw away the 4X100

gold? Just heard on the news the MVP runners failed to show for training session. Dem claim the relay training isn't desireable.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
    gold? Just heard on the news the MVP runners failed to show for training session. Dem claim the relay training isn't desireable.

Should a stand be taken and all those who did not turn up - politely turned away from the TEAM?

If I were there in a position of authority...to make such a decision...I would be thinking on such an action! My thoughts are either you are with the TEAM or you are against the TEAM!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
      Should a stand be taken and all those who did not turn up - politely turned away from the TEAM?

If I were there in a position of authority...to make such a decision...I would be thinking on such an action! My thoughts are either you are with the TEAM or you are against the TEAM!
      Well, thats an idea ... but ... wait ... one of the athlete is Asafa Powell. What yuh gonna duh now?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
        Well, thats an idea ... but ... wait ... one of the athlete is Asafa Powell. What yuh gonna duh now?
        Well I am not there...but the name of an athlete would have nothing to do with the principle of always thinking TEAM first...and thus whether or not the athlete goes!

If to keep TEAM Asafa goes, he goes!
        ...as said, I am not there and you know how the media loves a cass-cass! Could be all media hot air!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
        X