I was leaning at the line for Bolt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was leaning at the line for Bolt

but right now its Powell , after what i have heard of the unprofesional conduct of the JAAA to exclude a coach from his charges out of nothing but spite ,and then to put them/him under the care of your adversary a clear conflict of interest puts my heart for the underdog, Asafa.

To cut yuh nose fe spite yuh face as the saying goes can be so glaring in truth as to what is being done to Asafa for the seeming benefit of Glen Mills Bolt all under the eyes and will of the JAAA/JOA.The sponsorship lined up around Bolt is immense as the pre concieved winner, non can deny the marketing hype at the moment.

Cut the mans nose you will! but you will be cutting the face of a nation (JAMAICA) if this farce is allowed to take place.

Bolt isnt gauranteed Goal , but both could be gauranteed top quality unbiased preparation if allowed by the powers that be.

Is it me or does it seem like a conspiracy , the media hype that has mushroomed around Bolt and the crowing of a King without a throne of GOLD which is Bolt ? I see the underdog coming threw proving all wrong that he does have that steel to come good on the biggest stage of his life for a nation.

Asafa 9.69 WR
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

If yuh tink is bad now..

Wait till Bolt have couple Gold medal round him neck...

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
      but right now its Powell , after what i have heard of the unprofesional conduct of the JAAA to exclude a coach from his charges out of nothing but spite ,and then to put them/him under the care of your adversary a clear conflict of interest puts my heart for the underdog, Asafa.

To cut yuh nose fe spite yuh face as the saying goes can be so glaring in truth as to what is being done to Asafa for the seeming benefit of Glen Mills Bolt all under the eyes and will of the JAAA/JOA.The sponsorship lined up around Bolt is immense as the pre concieved winner, non can deny the marketing hype at the moment.

Cut the mans nose you will! but you will be cutting the face of a nation (JAMAICA) if this farce is allowed to take place.

Bolt isnt gauranteed Goal , but both could be gauranteed top quality unbiased preparation if allowed by the powers that be.

Is it me or does it seem like a conspiracy , the media hype that has mushroomed around Bolt and the crowing of a King without a throne of GOLD which is Bolt ? I see the underdog coming threw proving all wrong that he does have that steel to come good on the biggest stage of his life for a nation.

Asafa 9.69 WR
      So you see Asafa running his fastest...and the World's fastest legitimate time ever...UNDER THE PRESENT SET-UP!

What then is the problem?
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

If the JAAA/JOA didnt make it so difficult it could be 9.65

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post

Asafa 9.69 WR
          Sounds like you have some insider story on JAAA politricks.

The truth is probably somewhere in the middle:

JAAA bureaucratic and petty ... needs to be professionalized
          Francis arrogant and divisive ... and certainly no hero in this drama

The victims: the athletes and larger issue of the country.

Sad.
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

No sir , same info as you do and same conclusions too have been made by me . I bet we probably have the same idea on how to resolve it , but we are just as you say victims of the drama.

Comment

Working...
            X