RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

did sergii bubka ever win an olympic gold?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• did sergii bubka ever win an olympic gold?!

anyone?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

no... dominant as he was, never the olympic gold...
    'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

i stand corrected... he did win ONLY one olympics gold... i say only because of his dominance for so long...
      'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

as far as i know, he has won it all.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

yes, i just checked wikipedia.

Olympics curse
          Though he had complete dominance on pole vaulting at his time, he was highly unlucky in the Olympic Games. The first Olympics after his introduction into international athletics was in 1984, which was boycotted by the USSR along with the other Eastern Bloc countries. Two months before the games he vaulted 12 cm higher than the eventual Olympic gold medal winner Pierre Quinon. In 1988 Bubka entered the Seoul Olympics and won his only Olympic gold medal. In 1992 he failed to clear in his first 3 attempts and was out of the Barcelona Olympics. In Atlanta, 1996, a heel injury caused him to withdraw from the competition without making even one jump. In Sydney, 2000, he was eliminated from the final after three attempts at 5.70 m.[10]

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

i would have bet that he didn't...merlene unlucky BAD!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

with merlene is not bad luck. many around her were drugged up.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
              X